Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rolled Rose Flowers

I LOVE paper flowers and keep trying new ideas on the internet. I cut my own spiral for these in different sized and spiral widths. I use a double pointed knitting needle with a little double sided tape on the tip to roll them, works great. I smash (very technical term) some of them down after I roll them then use diamond glaze dabbed (another very technical term) here and there. Lastly, I drag them through my glitter and let them dry. The leaves are cut from a file I have in Make The Cut. I like to give them some texture with my stylus or a crochet hook. I also added some branch cuts from a Martha Stewart punch.  Think they came out pretty! Also used stickles on one of them. If you haven't tried them yet you should give it a go, very easy and so pretty on a card or scrap page!

1 comment:

Alicia B said...

Such Pretty Flowers Norma!! *Hugs*