Sunday, August 26, 2007

Moving!


I am buying a house! This will be the first home of my own since my divorce 2 years ago and I am so excited to be moving. All my belongings will get to come out of storage and keep me company again! I may be spending a few weeks getting settled but will continue to take orders.

I was so lucky to find this house - located on a dead-end road with only 7 house. Quiet and very low traffic for my kitties and dogs with lots of woods for them to roam in. Not the dogs! I will continue to work in my existing shop for now but hope to get a new shop built next spring.


Also have a new twig wreath to show you! This is a one-of-a-kind. It is made with a birch base twig wreath and has lots of raspberry, blueberry, blackberry artificial berries and green leaves for accent. I love this one. My mom loves it too and I am having a hard time keeping it away from her!

No comments: